Safety at EMAR extends beyond a written policy; it is a vital part of our culture promoted by a 24/7 safety outlook that encourages people to think about safety at the office, site and home.Our people – employees, subcontractors and staff – are the foundation of everything we do. Their safety is in our hands and we owe it to them to provide a safe working environment. we take great measures to ensure our work environment is caring and safe. Our people regularly participate in safety training, with field staff completing comprehensive training specific to their work prior to heading into the field.
Health, Safety, Security and Environmental (HSSE) protection is our priority. At EMAR, we always aim to operate a safe, healthy and environmentally friendly business, and recognize the right of all our employees to work in a safe and healthy work environment. We strive to identify and take all reasonable steps to minimize risks to health, safety, sustainability and environmental integrity. The success of this approach is highlighted by our track record of 0 incidents at site in 12 years of operations. Our commitment to HSSE includes and defines:
Managers and Supervisors Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the conformity of all contractors and subcontractors to the HSE standard and regulations.
- HSE requirements should be clearly demonstrated properly fulfilled, strictly applied and frequently inspected at sites.
- Unconformity incidents with HSE requirements as well as accidents should be reported and investigated.
- Warning and caution signs should be clearly presented and carefully illustrated.
- Implementing the Health, Safety and Environment (HSE) procedures, plans and regulations.
- Conducting regular HSE meetings.
- Ensuring that employees, facilities, equipment’s and all whom working under supervision are fully in compliance with HSE standard and governmental regulations.
- Own and other colleagues safety.
- Avoiding, reporting, correcting and stopping – if possible – unsafe situations.
- Attending, realizing and considering HSE meetings and regulations.
- Implementing HSE requirements and regulations.
- Reporting accidents and any violations to HSE regulations